Shorty 70 Barbell
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The Raptor Shorty 70 Bar is a shorty 35LB version of the Colorado Barbell Black Zinc. Designed for some of our local police department athletes that were struggling about space, the barbell's shorter overall length (69.5") allows athletes to be spaced closer together. This can also benefit anyone training in tight quarters, be it a small garage gym, tight basement or busy training facility. This bar has knurl marks for both Olympic and Powerlifting grips and the distance between collars is 43" versus the standard 52".
The Raptor Shorty 70 Bar features the same 28.5mm diameter, American 190,000 PSI steel, bronze bushings, and dual knurl marks as the standard-length Colorado Barbell, and is backed by a 3 Year Warranty Against Bending.
- Assembled in Denver Colorado
- American 190,000 PSI Steel
- Weight: 35 lbs (16 kgs)
- Length: 69” (16" shorter than Colorado Bar)
- Diameter: 28.5 mm (1.12")
- Loadable sleeve length: 12”
- Black zinc sleeve and shaft treatment
- Dual knurl marks for Olympic lifts and Power lifts
- No center knurl